IELTS Exam Preparation Courses
This is an academic-based English Language course for non-native / English-as-a-second-language learners taught by highly qualified teachers and/or examiners.
The course will primarily focus on developing English Language skills for Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing plus Grammar & Vocabulary, all of which will help to improve overall language proficiency and cover the 5 units of competency for this course. In addition, our exam preparation courses cover a range of intensive exam practice, error correction and skills and tips to assist in successfully attempting the external IELTS exam.
Students entering this course should have at least a pre-intermediate level of English in order to cope with the course content. Full-time Day and Evening OR Part-time Evening study options are available.
This course provides excellent opportunities for students wishing to:
- Apply for permanent residence in Australia or overseas
- Improve English language proficiency to a high standard
- Enhance career opportunities
- Enter an Australian tertiary institution
Please see our current Pricelist for course fee information
Please visit the official IELTS website for further details regarding the Test and Testing Centres in Perth.
Complete an IELTS Preparation Course as an English ‘AWARD’ Course
IELTS Exam Preparation may be completed as an ELICOS/ESL ‘Award Course’ at Language Links, giving our students the opportunity to graduate with a nationally recognised certificate within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), making studying at Language Links a more valuable achievement. Each level contains 5 Units of Competency, students must be deemed competent in all Units at their level of study to receive one of the following qualifications:
- Diploma of English Proficiency - ESL (Course Code: 52800WA)
- Certificate IV in English Proficiency - ESL (Course Code: 52801WA)
- Certificate III in English Proficiency - ESL (Course Code: 52802WA)
- Certificate II in English Proficiency - ESL (Course Code: 52710WA)
See 'Award Course' information for further details.