View our flexible study timetables
Learn English with our range of ELICOS 'Award' Courses
We offer a wide range of English language courses to suit your needs. Please have a read of our course overviews below. You’ll find more information about these courses on their specific course page.
English Courses (ELICOS)
Our English programs are designed to develop English language communication skills with a focus on building confidence and fluency in a friendly, supportive and fun environment. Students can select from a range of accredited/award ESL courses: Language Links' qualification scope is from Certificate II in English Proficiency to Diploma of English Proficiency-ESL. The courses have been customised in the following streams to suit learner needs:
- Beginners/Elementary to Advanced Levels.
- Weekly Intakes available - Start any Monday.
- Minimum enrolment 4 weeks.
University of Cambridge Exam Preparation
- FCE and CAE preparation levels available all year (Plus PET / CPE on demand).
- Set start dates in January, March, June and September.
- Courses run in 10 or 12 week blocks - depending on external exam date.
IELTS Exam Preparation
- Academic-based English language course with exam-preparation focus.
- Weekly Intakes available - start any Monday.
- Minimum enrolment 4 weeks.
Through 'customisation' at each award level, our General English, Cambridge Exam Preparation and IELTS Exam Preparation, may be completed as ‘Award Courses’, giving our students the opportunity to complete their course of study with a nationally recognised certificate within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), making studying at Language Links a more valuable achievement! To successfully attempt completion of an 'Award Course' level, students should study a minimum of 8 weeks.
Additional customisation available: Teacher Training - English Teacher Development Course (ETDC/TESOL). An optional study stream with an additional customised TESOL-Style Unit dedicated to teaching ESL is offered within the Certificate III in English Proficiency-ESL qualification level.
- This study stream has a strong focus on English language teacher development.
- This stream offers an intensive study option (6 weeks full-time).
- Classes run with set start dates throughout the year.
AWARD COURSES - Important information:
- View our Units of Competency and Course Structure for customised study options and class levels in our Pathways to Diploma Chart or Course Scope Information Flyer
- View our course articulation/qualification options on Page 3 of the 2017-2018 College Brochure
- View our flexible Study Timetable - a variety of class schedules are available to suit your learning needs
- View our 2018 Course Intake Calendar
Please download our current Enrolment Form and Pricelist for course fee information.
Please ensure that you have read the Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, prior to submitting an application for one of our courses.
Business / Management (VET)
As part of the Academies Australasia Group of Colleges, the Management VET courses are now being delivered by Academies Australasia Institute (AAI) at Language Links' Perth Campus – offering a greater range of study options on one campus! Next Intake Date for Certificate IV and Diploma: 9th April 2018.
- Certificate IV in Business.
- Diploma of Leadership and Management.
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Language Links has exciting Higher Education pathways available. Students can enrol in an English + Higher Education package using our Qualifications in English as proof of English Proficiency in many institutions. View our Pathways page or please contact our Academic Manager for further information regarding our Pathway options.