English Language Course Study Timetables
These timetables are samples only - Teachers will display the weekly delivery planner in your classroom.
All classes will cover Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking plus Use of English (Grammar & Vocabulary). All full-time courses have a minimum of 20 hours contact time per week as a standard requirement, free additional English masterclass sessions, self-study and social activities are available weekly also as additional support for students. Part-time options are on offer but are not available to students holding a Student Visa.
Exam preparation classes will include customised skills development, exam practice and Mock Exams, as part of the weekly timetable. Evening students are encouraged to join the social activities and additional free academic classes on Friday afternoons. Additional courses may be offered in the evening based on student demand.
Day - All Courses
- Full-time (20 hours per week): 9:00am - 2:15pm (Monday to Thursday) + 9:00am - 12:20pm (Friday)
- Part-time (15 hours per week): 9:00am - 12:20pm (Monday to Friday)
Evening - General English and IELTS Streams
- Full-time (20 hours per week): 4:30pm - 9:50pm (Monday to Thursday)
- Part-time (12 hours per week): 4:30pm - 7:35pm (Monday to Thursday)
Fast-track to Further Ed/Higher Ed - General English and IELTS streams available 3 days per week: Monday to Wednesday
- Full-time (20 hours per week): 9:00am - 5:00pm (Monday) + 9:00am 4:30pm (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Please download a copy of our Flexible Study Timetable with further details on required contact hours.